Healthy Tools and Tips
Winter Detox Healthy Broccoli Salad
Compliments of chefdehome.com
- 2 Carrots (thin sliced)
- 1 Broccoli (head, small chopped)
- 1 Bunch Leafy Greens (such as romaine or baby kale, small chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (small diced)
- 1 Bunch Radish (red radish, small sliced/chopped)
- 1/2 Jalapeno (or Fresno, thin sliced, optional)
- 1/2 Cup Almonds (blanched, chopped)
- 4 tbsp Carrots (juice, unsweetened or preferably fresh squeezed)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp Agave Syrup (Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 2 tsp Fresh Herbs (chopped oregano and thyme)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
Find it at Sunny Bridge!
- Local Swopes or Bedillion Honey
- Local Rustic Rock Maple Syrup
- In a jar, add all vinaigrette dressing ingredients. Shake well to emulsify.
- Clean and thin chop all vegetables. Small chop broccoli, slice carrots, radish, bell pepper, greens. Add to a bowl and set aside.
- Add dressing to chopped salad vegetables and toss gently.