Healthy Tools and Tips
15 Minute Flourless Apple Peanut Butter Blender Muffins
Compliments of HappyHealthyMama.com
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or substitute with almond butter)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 – 1 cup diced apple (from about 1 medium apple)
Find it at Sunny Bridge!
- Field Day Unsweetened Applesauce
- Freshly ground Nut Butters
- Local Swopes and Bedillion Honey
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except the diced apple very well. Stir in the apple (don’t blend it). Fill each muffin cup almost to the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tray (they will stick if you don’t let them cool first). Enjoy!