Shining a light on the wisdom within… the mind changes; the body follows.
Robin Harakal Janis is a Certified Life Coach, Weight Loss mentor and founder of Abundant Life Coaching. WHAT IS COACHING?
Robin’s mission and passion is empowering women to see, reclaim their power and create the life they were meant to live.
Robin is a 2005 graduate of Coach Training Alliance and uses her personal journey and knowledge gained over 32 years in the study of mind, body and spiritual wellness to help women take a breath and break free from the stories that are holding them back from the life they are designed to live.
Robin lives outside of Pittsburgh, facilitates a Women’s Empowerment group and gives Wellness talks in the community.
Simply put, coaching is “Conscious Conversation” that focuses on you. It is a forward-moving process that assists and supports you in creating the life you desire. When you need someone to talk to, it’s good to know you have someone who will listen to your heart and accept you without judgment. A coach is a trustworthy mentor who believes in you and will work beside you with unwavering support and encouragement while still holding you accountable to the changes you wish to make.
A Coaching relationship focuses on where you are now and where you want to go. This clarifies what is working in your life, what is not, and what you are READY to change.
HOW IS COACHING DONE?
Coaching is a confidential, convenient process that can be done in person or by phone or email, depending on YOUR needs. We meet on a regular basis, giving you access to support and insight every step of the way as you change the old patterns that no longer serve you into new patterns of discovery and growth.
The choices you make every day are your life, and your life is not a someday thing. It is right now, today, every day. Isn’t it time to make a choice and take a step? To find out if coaching is for you, give me a call or send an email. We will set up a complimentary 30-minute coaching session to better understand how I can assist you on your journey.
Coaching can be done in person, by phone or email.
ABUNDANT LIFE COACHING
Robin Harakal Janis CLC,CWLC
Life Wellness Empowerment Coach
Nourishing Mind, Body & Spirit
Below is a selection of Robin’s introspective articles on consciously creating the life you want.
- Weight Loss Your Way I recently spoke to a group on the subject of “Weight Loss Your Way.” We talked about MINDFUL eating, INTENTIONAL thinking and the WISDOM of the body.
The other day I was greeted by the most beautiful sunrise I have seen in a long time. The colors were absolutely exquisite. I went outside, sat on my ...
- Shine A Little Light I took a day off from work today. Before I went to sleep last night, I set my intention to do only things that inspired my growth today. Cleaning the basement window was not on my agenda, but I promised myself I would do the things that I was inspired to do.
The basement sliding glass ...
- Baking The Pie Of Your Life! As some of you know, I owned a bakery for 15 years. Sometimes I can still smell the fragrance of Dutch Apple Crumb or Sugar Crusted Peach Pie filling the air! I woke up at 3:45 every morning, went into my little bakery and prepared for a wonderful day of creating delicious goodies.
CREATING…It was all ...
- Valentine’s Day While “traditionally” for couples, Valentine’s Day is really a day to show the ones you love how much you care. This Valentine s day, why not take the time to appreciate someone who rarely gets your attention? Someone who truly deserves a gift or a few kind words. Someone like YOU.
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful ...
- Mindset You will always be exactly what you tell yourself you are. So today, make the distinction for yourself. Get crystal clear about what you want. Stop making excuses for what you do not have and start being in gratitude for what you do have. Ask yourself what do I really NEED? That one statement can ...
- “Busting Loose” From the Games of Weight Loss In the past few days, I have received at least 15 articles titled: “Exercise does not help weight loss”.
The truth is, THAT IS THE TRUTH… WHY?? Because you can’t out exercise a bad diet guys!…
If you are exercising simply to burn excess calories, you have missed the entire point of exercise, of wellness, and your ...
- Little Things Count (Or: How Two French Fries Weigh Forty Pounds) To put on forty pounds over ten years means gaining an average of four pounds per year.
40 pounds divided by 10 years equals 4 pounds per year.
Four pounds divided by 12 months equals .33 1/3 of a pound per month.
This is approximately .01 (1/100th) of a pound per day.
One pound of stored fat represents 3500 ...
- Buy a Bucket and Support The Cure? Give Me a Break!! Yes, I will say it again; buying a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken to support the “Cure for Cancer” is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my whole life.
Let’s take a breath and really think about this. You are being asked to buy a “bucket” of deep fried hydrogenated, chemically saturated ...
- Sugar… It Does A Body—Not So Good Ahhhh, sugar… that seductive substance we crave. Unless you have been living in a cave, it is no secret that sugar is addicting and a major obstacle for people trying to lose weight. But sugar itself causes a lot more damage to the body than just inhibiting weight loss. It actually breaks down your body.