Our Café and Bakery will be closed July 26 - August 4.
Sunny Bridge Natural Foods is one of Pittsburgh's leading health food and natural products grocery stores. If you want to improve your diet or just want to eat delicious foods that will make you and your family feel rejuvenated... it's time to cross the bridge to a healthier lifestyle!
This local grocery store features its own eat-in gluten-free café that offers made-to-order deli sandwiches, wraps, soups and salads. Sunny Bakes, its own on-premise gluten-free bakery, creates freshly baked handmade pastries, cookies and breads blended from scratch.
The Sunny Bridge friendly, knowledgeable team is always available to answer any questions and help you achieve healthier goals.
Stop by today. It's worth the trip!
- Now serving Fair Trade Certified Coffees: choose from House Blend ($1.69), Decaf and our unique Coffee of the Month (both $1.99)
- Gluten-free bakery, café and juice bar
- Organic foods—including a wide variety of fresh, bulk and frozen
- Organic and local produce
- Gluten-free and other allergen-free products
- Vitamins, herbs and dietary supplements
- Local honey, eggs and meats
- Low-carb and sugar-free foods
- Personal care items
- Sports nutrition line
Sunny Bridge is committed to supporting local businesses and farmers. We are pleased to offer a selection of locally grown and raised products—including produce, honey, eggs, meat and more!